Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: something bad happen close to the Pepsi plant

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    something bad happen close to the Pepsi plant

    going to the game it looked like the road was blocked by rescue vehicles
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: something bad happen close to the Pepsi plant

    I could be wrong since Im still stuck at work but I heard someone got shot up near magic mart.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: something bad happen close to the Pepsi plant

    I think it was car chase from Coeburn or Hawthorne that went through norton. Said the guy was pretty messed on drugs or something. Can't really remember the rest.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: something bad happen close to the Pepsi plant

    that sounds more likely.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: something bad happen close to the Pepsi plant

    Actually was a car chase that started in St. Paul from what my buddies girlfirend said she heard on her scanner. Got stuck in the traffic on my way to the Kelly game from the hospital. There were about 10 police cars from all three towns, state and county. The state cars actually stopped the blazer by one getting in front one along side and another pushed it into the one in front and had the rear of the blazer off the ground and the nose of the state cruiser up under it. She also said that the county put down spikes near the old Wal-Mart but I didn't see any evidence of blown tires when we went by, they must not have used them or didn't use them right.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: something bad happen close to the Pepsi plant

    Yeah I remember the part about the spikes. I guess thats where I got Hawthorne from, lol.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: something bad happen close to the Pepsi plant

    Probably the person who they chased all around yesterday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •